Lakeside Dental is a proud provider of cosmetic dentistry services. Cosmetic dentistry includes teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental bonding, white fillings, implants, and porcelain crowns. We recognize the importance of feeling confident with your smile. We are here to fulfill your short-term and long-term needs.
Though we offer a wide range of cosmetic dental services, we know that every smile is unique, and deserves individual consultation and treatment. We provide a vast array of solutions, and are happy to help you achieve the smile you are looking for.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth Whitening – Many foods contain dyes or chemicals that build up and stain your teeth. These stains cannot be removed through a routine cleaning and brushing. Our teeth whitening services provide (delete “a”) results that “over-the-counter” kits cannot, and in less time too! If you are planning on other cosmetic dental services, we recommend having your teeth whitened first, so we can ensure we match the brighter shade of enamel.
- Braces and Clear Aligners– Traditional Braces and Clear Aligners are a common way of straightening teeth. Ask us about our teeth straightening services.
- Implants – If you are missing one or many teeth, an implant could be the solution you are looking for. During an implant procedure, we create a synthetic tooth, and attach it to a post where the tooth should have been. Of course, implants are topped with a crown which is made to appear completely natural. Once they are in place, implants will function the same as the original tooth.
- Veneers – Veneers are a popular way of improving the color, length, shape, or size of one or more teeth. We custom-make each veneer of strong porcelain, being careful to construct it the same natural color of your teeth. Using a special bonding, we attach the veneer permanently to the front surface of the tooth. Veneers are a common solution for chipped or broken teeth, cracked teeth, crooked teeth, or even for discolored teeth.
- Dental Bonding – For those who don’t want to go through the process of building a veneer, dental bonding is an alternative solution. Dental Bonding is used to recreate the tooth’s structure, usually filling in a small chip or minor flaw.
- White Fillings – Silver fillings are a thing of the past. White fillings are designed to be minimally invasive, and blend in with the surrounding teeth. If you’d like, we can even remove old fillings, and replace them with new white fillings, leaving your smile brighter than it ever was.
- Porcelain Crowns – For teeth that are damaged beyond the point of a traditional repair, a full crown can be placed over it instead. Crowns can also be placed atop implants to replace a missing tooth.
What To Expect
Depending on your needs, you should expect to make up to 3 visits to our office for consultation, treatment plans, and follow up. Our goal is to provide you with a dazzling smile, with as little fuss and stress as possible. We understand that for most, cosmetic dentistry is a new experience. We will accommodate you in any way possible. Schedule a consultation by calling (509) 381-4187.